Friday 20 May 2011

Quotes Power

Quotes is a words that make people sometimes could really know and enjoying the quotes. Every quotes always have a meaning behind. People know quotes usually from the bible, book or person's imaginary and feeling of a person. I often hear quotes from my friends and his quotes always inspiring me on my work and on my problem. Quotes not always about life, love but its also could do for showing your feeling and express the feeling by words. This is some of the quotes that about life




This is my favorite love quotes :) 





These are type of high school quotes 

This is type of motivation quotes

This is type of dream quotes :) 

Thank you guys and this all quotes are powerful and always a meaning because quotes is not finding a perfection but quotes is making a feel of what people are really feel of something that always make them either sad, smile, cheerful,heart broken, love and dreams. QUOTES ARE POWERFUL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment